Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Do You Believe in Signs?

Where do you find love? If we knew, we would all know where to look. Sometimes all you need is a sign.

Sometimes the signs are already in front of you and you’re just too smart or stupid or rather insensitive to notice it. Or maybe you’re just too afraid to try because you don’t want to get hurt. I believe in signs. I really do, but I’m not sure if I’m good in reading them right.

I found this video from chico’s blogsite. And I fell inlove with it ever since. I cannot tell more about the story cause that would make me the BIGGEST SPOILER ever! But all I can say is that you have to see this film to understand what I’m talking about. It’s just a 12 minute film so that wouldn’t take too much of your time. Even if you don’t love it as much as I do, I assure you that it will leave a sweet smile on your face after watching it. (kilig promise).

***just clik on the British flag icon to set the language to English then ENTER then click on SIGNS.

Here’s the link:

http://schhh.com.hr/

No comments:

Post a Comment