Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Sisters

I was the youngest and the only girl of 3 siblings. As a child I always longed for an older sister. Someone I can share my dolls, share clothes, someone I can play with my clay pots; a sister I can fight with over a celebrity crush or someone I can constantly pull her hair whenever I feel frustrated or mad at something. A sister whom I can share secrets about my high school crush, my first heartache and all other girly stuff. I always wanted a sister. But I don’t have a one. I’m the only girl, the rose amongst the thorns. It’s not that I’m not grateful for my brothers, I love my brothers. They’re the best brothers ever! But having a sister would be fun. I guess it’s just our nature to always want something we never have.

But God works in mysterious ways, He knows my heart’s desire of wanting to have a sister, that’s why He blessed me with so many good friends whom I consider not just friends but sisters. Thank you Lord for the gift of friends! Life is indeed sweeter having good friends around. J

But just recently, my heart sank knowing that two of my friends is going to leave out of the country. I felt a tinge of loneliness and sadness too. I don’t want them to leave; I cannot make them stay either. I know they have plans for themselves; I even have a plan for myself too. So who am I to prevent them from achieving theirs? Oh well, this only goes to show, that I have a bad case of separation anxiety. No medical explanation needed J hahahaha.

The previous events went so fast that I haven’t got a time to give them something like “pabaon”. But I know we don’t need such “pabaon” because we have our common memory of all the happy, sad, emo, frustrating, annoying, fun, scary, loving and full of laughter memories together!

Girlies, you’ll always be in my heart and you’ll always be in my prayers! May our good Lord, grant your heart’s desire. Give you strength to face all the challenges that may arise. May He grant you clarity so you can see clearly the path He designed especially for you. May He send you good people, to help you in that new place. And may you always have the heart who always wants to praise and worship our Father Almighty. Never cease praying; our God is a faithful God. Never lose hope. Have Faith.

I love you my girlies! Iove you my sisters! J

1 comment: